This Accessibility Statement applies to Mathern Community Council Website
This Website is run by ? We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
We have also made the website as simple as possible to understand.
We know that some Parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- The text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- You cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- Most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
Feedback and Contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read or braille:
Call 01291 621031
We will consider your request and get back to you in 7 days. We are always looking to improve the accessibility of the website. If you find any problems with this website or think that we are not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact the Clerk of the Community Council using the above contact details.
Mathern Community Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications)(No.2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.